Subscribe to Dr. Macro's XML Rants

NOTE TO TOOL OWNERS: In this blog I will occasionally make statements about products that you will take exception to. My intent is to always be factual and accurate. If I have made a statement that you consider to be incorrect or innaccurate, please bring it to my attention and, once I have verified my error, I will post the appropriate correction.

And before you get too exercised, please read the post, date 9 Feb 2006, titled "All Tools Suck".

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tagging the Old Posts

Now that Blogger lets you tag your posts with descriptive tags I'm going through and tagging all my old posts to help with retrieval (which is pretty bad right now--not sure how to address that without creating some sort of hand-crafted index over the posts).

If you're subscribed to this blog as a feed this may cause you to get re-fed all the old posts.

If this does happen, I apologize for any stuffing of feed reader inboxes this causes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home